Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. As part of the HiQ Group, we work in an international environment and are in constant contact with the stakeholders of the group. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich and Augsburg, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- As part of our Finance & Controlling team, you will be responsible for our financial accounting and reporting.
- You actively participate in the monthly invoicing for our service projects.
- The accounting of all business transactions (creditors/debitors/credit cards, banks...) in Datev and in the future in Unit4 is also part of your daily business.
- You support the monthly reporting within our international corporate group.
- You are responsible for our reports to the tax office.
- You take care of payment transactions and dunning.
- You maintain our asset accounting and keep track of depreciations, etc.
- You assist in setting up and developing our cost center accounting, including reporting.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship in business administration or accounting or have a comparable qualification.
- You are passionate about financial topics and want to take on responsibility as part of the team.
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as an analytical and strategic mindset.
- You are confident in working with ERP systems & spreadsheets.
- You like to contribute to a self-organized team and actively participate in the development of processes.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- We are more than 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2023.
- We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad - we take care of the leasing process.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.