(Junior) IT Systems Administrator (f/m/d)
Since 2003, we have been digitizing and modernizing products, processes and organizations - with passion! Our services cover everything from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for smart and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg and Berlin, who want to grow with us and shape the future of digitization through agile projects.
- You have completed an apprenticeship as an IT system administrator or a comparable qualification and have preferably already gained some experience in the IT industry.
- You are passionate about Linux servers, network topologies, databases, and cloud systems such as AWS and Azure.
- You already have a basic knowledge of related technologies such as VPN/Firewalls and Docker.
- You are no stranger to cloud applications such as Slack, Google Workspace, Teams, Zoom and more.
- You are also interested in the automation of installations, data security and IT security.
- You want to learn about all kinds of systems and get to grips with application servers, databases and web technologies.
- You will configure, support and monitor our IT infrastructure and you will technically manage the working capacity of approximately 100 employees within a small team.
- You will plan the introduction of new applications as well as our future workplace (Mac, Linux, Windows) and assist with purchasing for all internal IT concerns.
- Together with your colleagues, you will operate a secure virtual network for the company with VPN access to our major customers.
- In addition to standard software such as Atlassian, Nextcloud, PostgreSQL and many more, we also use self-developed software. You and your team will make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will participate in an agile training and have the option to get certified in leading cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Docker).
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have an international network as well and work on exciting projects.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona, so we are working hybrid, either in our well-equipped offices or from home.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- With our weekly yoga class in the office or in the studio, you can switch off and have a relaxed start to the day or evening.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.