Cloud Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You’ve finished your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another scientific study.
- You’re interested in cloud technologies and related topics like Docker, Kubernetes and Linux.
- You like to orchestrate the world with tools like Ansible, Terraform or Helm.
- You want to get to know a lot of different systems and think your way into application servers, databases and web technologies.
- Your goal is to collaborate in an agile team from the beginning and contribute your ideas.
- We administer large systems of our customers on-premise and in the cloud (AWS, Azure etc.).
- We also operate our customers’ systems in the cloud as part of our partnership with Atlassian.
- We are constantly working on the automation, monitoring and logging of our cloud infrastructure.
- We need your assistance at the continuous development and optimization of our systems.
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting in the case of technical problems.
- We are more than 60 people spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Berlin and various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We work primarily in our offices or remotely and are only occasionally on-site at the customer.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.