Cloud & Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- We develop large innovative solutions and systems for our customers in the cloud.
- You will support us in the conception, architectural design and implementation of customer systems and requests.
- We work with modern technologies such as Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform, DroneCI and are always happy to try new ways of solving problems.
- Automation spares us repetitive work. For us, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery are more than just buzzwords.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will be able to learn about leading cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, Kubernetes) and you will participate in agile training.
- You have completed a STEM degree and ideally have gained some experience in IT projects.
- You are highly passionate about Linux servers and the Cloud including related technologies such as containerization, CI/CD or Kubernetes.
- You want to learn about all kinds of systems and dive deeper into the architecture, rollout and maintenance of software.
- You want to support our customers in an advisory position throughout the entire project and support them with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- Your goal is to work in an agile team from the beginning and contribute your ideas.
- You want to work in an agile team, take responsibility right from the start and actively shape the collaboration in your team.
- We are a growing organization of over 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.