Cloud & Systems Engineer / IT Consultant (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed a STEM degree or a comparable education and ideally have already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You are extremely excited about Linux servers, network topologies and the cloud including related technologies like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Because of your intelligent laziness, you want to use tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Helm to automate IT infrastructure deployment and avoid repetitive work.
- You want to get to know many different systems and dig into application servers, databases and web technologies.
- Your goal is to work in an agile team from the beginning and contribute your ideas.
- You want to accompany the entire project process in an advisory role and support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- We develop large customized systems for our customers in the cloud.
- In the context of our partnership with Atlassian, we also develop and operate our customers’ infrastructure.
- We need your support in designing and implementing new customer systems and requests as well as with the continuous optimization.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will participate in an agile training and have the opportunity to get certified in leading cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.