Cloud & Systems Engineer / IT Consultant (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed a STEM degree or a comparable education and ideally have already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You are extremely excited about Linux servers, network topologies and the cloud including related technologies like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Because of your intelligent laziness, you want to use tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Helm to automate IT infrastructure deployment and avoid repetitive work.
- You want to get to know many different systems and dig into application servers, databases and web technologies.
- Your goal is to work in an agile team from the beginning and contribute your ideas.
- You want to accompany the entire project process in an advisory role and support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- We develop large customized systems for our customers in the cloud.
- In the context of our partnership with Atlassian, we also develop and operate our customers’ infrastructure.
- We need your support in designing and implementing new customer systems and requests as well as with the continuous optimization.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will participate in an agile training and have the opportunity to get certified in leading cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form on our website.