Cloud & Systems Engineer / IT Consultant (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another natural science degree and have possibly already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You are very interested in operating systems, networks and the cloud including the related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Linux.
- You want to accompany the whole process of agile project planning in an advisory capacity and support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- It is simply ingenious for you to orchestrate the world with tools like Ansible, Terraform or Helm.
- You want to get to know many different systems as well as application servers, databases and web technologies.
- Your goal is to work in an agile team from the beginning and to contribute your ideas.
- We develop large systems for our customers in the cloud at AWS, Azure etc..
- Also in the context of our partnership with Atlassian, we operate our customers’ systems in the cloud.
- We need your support in the continuous development and optimization of the systems.
- Together with your team you will perform troubleshooting measures in case of technical problems.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. AWS, Azure, Atlassian) and attend an agile training.
- We are about 90 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in small self-organized teams and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work primarily in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network, our offices are easily accessible.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in this form.