Head of Finance (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. As part of the HiQ Group, we work in an international environment and are in constant contact with the stakeholders of the group. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our location in Munich, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You are the main contact person for employees and external service providers in terms of accounting, taxes and business audits.
- You are responsible for business planning, forecasting and budgeting as well as reporting.
- You create and release monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- With your professional and qualified impulses, you will lead a high-performance finance team.
- You work closely with the group controlling and group accounting.
- In internal controlling, you are responsible for the development, monitoring and documentation of standards, including validation and optimization.
- You hold a university degree with a focus on finance or a comparable qualification.
- You have gained at least five years of professional and managing experience in the areas of accounting, finance and accounting, tax consulting or auditing.
- Understanding of corporate interrelationships and consolidation are an advantage.
- You have solid experience in HGB as well as in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (including dealing with auditors) and ideally also in IFRS.
- You are able to understand and interpret numbers and show a high level of analytical skills.
- You enjoy being part of a self-organized team and actively participate in the further development and automation of our finance processes.
- Furthermore, you are known for your solution-oriented approach, great willingness to learn and high quality standards.
- You have business fluent German and English skills.
- We are more than 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out this form.
Curious to know what it is like working at Scandio? Just have a look at our Instagram page or at our blog. You will also find more about our common values there.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.