IT Consultant (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You completed your studies in natural sciences / business administration (e.g. business informatics) and are interested in IT consulting.
- You are passionate about modern cloud applications for project management, service desk and collaboration (e.g. the Atlassian tools, Salesforce, Slack) and are motivated to dive deeper into these topics.
- You are interested in both the business and technical components behind these applications.
- You are able to think your way into the customer’s task and try out different approaches in search of the best solution.
- You always keep the relation between technical perfection and realistic implementation in mind.
- You have a proactive attitude, are communicative and a real team player.
- We carry out projects for large customers in the areas of agile collaboration, Service Desk, ITSM and project management.
- You will advise our customers on the selection and introduction of software in the cloud or in corporate data centers.
- You take care of customer-specific adaptations of the tools and evaluate possible enhancements.
- In the context of workshops/trainings you teach the employees how to use the software.
- You will help them with the installation and configuration as well as the integration into their existing IT environment.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. Atlassian, AWS) and attend an agile training.
- With us, you have the opportunity to develop in different directions, e.g. in agile project management (e.g. as requirements engineer, product owner, scrum master) or in the technical direction (e.g. AWS Cloud or Azure).
- We are about 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in this form.