IT Consultant / Atlassian (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in (business) informatics, physics, mathematics or another natural science degree and are confident with Linux and databases.
- You are enthusiastic about modern project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket from Atlassian) and are motivated to dive deeper into these topics.
- You are interested in both the professional and technical components behind these applications.
- You are able to think your way into the customer’s task and try out different approaches in search of the best solution.
- You always keep the relation between technical perfection and realistic implementation in mind.
- You have a proactive attitude, are communicative and a real team player.
- We carry out projects for large customersin the areas of agile collaboration, Service Desk, ITSM and project management.
- On the basis of our long-term partnership, the Atlassian products are our main focus.
- You will advise our customers on the selection and introduction of software in the cloud or in corporate data centers.
- You will help them with the installation and configuration as well as the integration into their existing IT environment.
- You take care of the customization of the tools and evaluate extensions from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- In the context of workshops/trainings you teach the employees how to use the software.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. Atlassian, AWS) and attend an agile training.
- We are about 90 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in small self-organized teams and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work primarily in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network, our offices are easily accessible.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in this form.