IT Consultant (f/m/d) Atlassian
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You hold an academic degree and want to establish yourself in the IT branch. We also welcome lateral entrants.
- You have already gained initial experience with software systems and in dealing with operating systems.
- You may even have had some points of contact with Atlassian.
- You understand technological contexts and want to learn more about complex software products.
- You are communicative and would like to support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking to get the most out of their software systems.
- You would like to work in large IT projects and to give advice and support during the entire process of agile project planning.
- You can develop in our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of DevOps, microservices and web applications.
- We also help our customers to use the opportunities of the cloud in a reasonable way.
- Due to our long-standing partnership with Atlassian, we focus on the tools Jira and Confluence.
- After the successful requirements analysis, you will introduce the Atlassian products to our customers in workshops and training sessions.
- You will also take care of the product administration and, if necessary, the support.
- With our support you will complete two Atlassian certifications in the first twelve months and attend a Scrum/Kanban workshop.
- We are more than 60 people spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Berlin and various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We work primarily in our offices or remotely and are only occasionally on-site at the customer.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.