IT Consultant Atlassian (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- Together with your team, you develop processes and solutions for our customers' requirements, based on the Atlassian tool stack.
- You advise on the choice and use of the various tools, taking into account the customer's individual framework conditions.
- You will support the entire project process, from the initial evaluation to the final rollout.
- You assist with the installation and configuration as well as the integration into the existing IT environment.
- As part of our Academy, you have the opportunity to create customized trainings and teach your customers how to work with the software.
- You will participate in an agile training and have the opportunity to get certified in leading product or cloud technologies (e.g. Atlassian, AWS).
- You have a completed degree or comparable qualification and are pursuing a career in an agile environment.
- You are passionate about modern infrastructure technologies based on the Atlassian product suite in both cloud (SaaS) and on-premise environments.
- You already have experience working with Jira and/or Confluence - also maybe as an administrator.
- Ideally, you have experience with common apps from the Atlassian Marketplace such as Structure, Advanced Roadmaps or easyBI.
- You want to work in an agile environment, take responsibility right from the start and actively shape the collaboration within the team.
- You speak very good German and English and enjoy communicating even with international customers.
- We are more than 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill out this form.
Curious to know what it is like working at Scandio? Just have a look at our Instagram page or at our blog. You will also find more about our common values there.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.