IT Consultant / Software Developer (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another natural science degree and have possibly already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You would like to work in exciting software projects and help our customers to continuously optimize their systems.
- You are interested in new technologies and would like to learn more about complex software products.
- You want to work in an agile team and take over responsibility right from the start.
- You can develop in our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development (e.g. AWS) and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In the front-end development we rely on modern frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- We place great importance on DevOps, Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- As part of our partnership with Atlassian, we are also developing apps for Jira and Confluence.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. AWS, Azure, Atlassian) and attend an agile training.
- We are about 80 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in small self-organized teams and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work primarily in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network, our offices are easily accessible.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.