IT Consultant / Software Developer (f/m/d)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or the like and may have already gained professional experience.
- You want to work in software projects and co-create the entire process of agile development from planning to implementation and deployment.
- Ideally, you have already worked on IT projects in companies or at university.
- Your goal is to assume responsibility in an agile team from the very beginning.
- You can develop in our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development (e.g. AWS) and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In the front-end development we rely on modern frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- We place great importance on DevOps, Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- As part of our partnership with Atlassian, we are also developing our own software products.
- We are more than 60 people in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Are you curious to know what it's like to work at Scandio? Then just have a look at our Instagram page.