(Junior) Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You will be part of a newly formed and rapidly growing group of data scientists within Scandio.
- We develop Machine Learning models for IoT devices and you will learn how to deploy scalable models in the cloud.
- Our current projects focus around computer vision and time series analysis, and we are rapidly venturing into new areas.
- Your personal development begins with an agile training and continues with data science, with opportunities to obtain professional certifications.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or in a related field of natural science.
- You have professional experience as a data scientist or are beginning your journey in this field. However, we are happily embracing young professionals, as well.
- You are excited about implementing state-of-the-art machine learning models and helping our customers to put them into production.
- You are familiar with Python and you have worked with common data science libraries like NumPy, scikit-learn, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- You have a good understanding of standard machine learning algorithms and data science techniques.
- You wish to work in an agile team, pick up responsibility right from the get-go and grow your personal knowledge.
- We are more than 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continuously growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- With our weekly yoga class in the office or in the studio, you can switch off and have a relaxed start to the evening.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form on our website.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.