Junior Sales Manager IT-Services (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have a strong affinity for the digital future and have already gained initial experience in the IT industry.
- You have a passion and interest for digitalization, cloud and software development.
- You have an understanding of both a company’s business processes and relevant market trends and developments.
- You enjoy building customer relationships together with your colleagues and have good negotiation skills.
- You are customer-oriented, open-minded and socially confident.
- You enjoy working in a team with a high level of personal responsibility.
- You have a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English and are eloquent.
- You build and maintain your sales pipeline self dependent and proactive.
- You successfully convert qualified leads into projects and customer relationships.
- You support well-known companies as established customers and create individual offers.
- You also identify potential expansion opportunities and develop business relationships accordingly.
- You are co-responsible for the complete sales cycle: from the initial contact to the signing of the contract.
- You sell customized solutions in the fields of software development, IT consulting and cloud systems engineering.
- You are in regular contact with the sales-related consultants, the licensing team and the marketing team.
- You represent our services as a competent contact person.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.