(Junior) Sales Manager IT Licensing (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You will dive into the world of Atlassian licenses. If you already have experience here, that's great, but otherwise you'll learn everything you need with us.
- In license management, you accompany customers from the first inquiry to the final deal, advise them on the best solution and support the sales process.
- You will take responsibility in all stages of the purchasing process: from quoting, follow-up, order processing and invoicing to the purchase of the licenses.
- You actively build and expand new and existing customer relationships and identify new potentials together with our technical consultants.
- You are in regular exchange with members of the sales, license, invoicing and marketing teams and actively collaborate if desired.
- You have successfully completed a degree in natural sciences, economics or humanities or have a comparable qualification.
- You're keen to join an IT company where you work with and for techies and customers.
- You enjoy being actively involved in a self-organized team, shaping processes and also developing them effectively.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in sales and are confident in the direct contact with customers.
- You pay attention to details and like to work on complex processes and the right solution for the customer.
- You practice proactive communication and can also take responsibility in a distributed team.
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent.
- We are a growing organization of over 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.