(Junior) Software Developer (f/m)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich and Augsburg.
You want to plan and program modern software architectures in the future? Then you are exactly right here!
- You have just finished your studies or completed your apprenticeship.
- You want to work in software development and already have some initial know-how.
- Your goal is to assume responsibility in an agile team from the very beginning.
- You are interested in web applications, REST and micro services.
- You set great value upon quality and believe in the power of mentation.
- We create software for the Internet, IoT and Web. You cannot develop fat clients with us.
- We operate in the cloud environment (AWS) and our customers’ data centers.
- Testing, CI/CD and a cleanly planned architecture are of great importance to us.
- We love DevOps and place great value on automation.
- We also develop our own products.
- We are > 50 people in Munich and Augsburg with home offices in Berlin and Vancouver.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas in order to create something new.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training and learning time.
- Our tools, equipment and offices ensure an atmosphere in which ideas can flourish.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Are you curious to know what it's like to work at Scandio? Then just have a look at our Instagram page.