(Junior) Software Developer / IT Consultant (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You can develop within our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software, AI/Data Science and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In the front-end development we rely on modern frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- We place great importance on DevOps, Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- As part of our partnership with Atlassian, we also develop customized software and interfaces for Jira and Confluence.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. AWS, Azure, Atlassian) and attend an agile training.
- You have completed a STEM degree and ideally have already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You would like to work in exciting software projects and help our customers to continuously optimize their systems.
- You are interested in new technologies and would like to learn more about complex software products.
- You want to work in an agile team and take over responsibility right from the start.
- We are a growing organization of over 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.