(Junior) Technical Cloud Consultant (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- We develop large custom software systems and cloud infrastructures for our customers.
- We realize projects in the areas of microservices, IoT software, AI / Data Science and web applications.
- To do so, we rely on an interaction between cloud technologies and agile software development.
- We understand DevOps as a mindset. We place great emphasis on Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- We need your support in the new conceptualization and implementation of customer projects as well as in their continuous optimization.
- You will participate in agile trainings and have the option to get certified in leading development and cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another science-related degree and are interested in cloud projects. Career changers are also welcome.
- You consider Linux, networks and the cloud to be really exciting and enjoy to implement projects in this field.
- You are enthusiastic about the mix of development, system architecture and cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google).
- You want to automate IT infrastructure deployments by using technologies like Docker or Kubernetes and eliminate repetitive work.
- You're eager to explore a variety of systems and become familiar with application servers, databases, and web technologies.
- You wish to join an agile team from the very beginning and contribute your own ideas.
- You want to accompany the entire project process and support our customers with your solution-oriented way of thinking.
- We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.