Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have a degree in marketing, business- and communication studies or a comparable qualification.
- You are familiar with the IT industry and have already been able to gain experience in an IT company.
- You enjoy working in a team with a high level of self-responsibility and you are able to coordinate different projects simultaneously.
- You can adapt complex concepts and translate them into understandable language for our customers.
- You have a hands-on mentality, like to contribute your ideas and then implement them with a lot of engagement.
- You are communicative, open-minded and have high social skills.
- You master the English and German language equally well, both written and spoken, and enjoy writing texts.
- You will complement our diverse marketing team and work closely with our sales team.
- You write blog posts and customer stories, manage our social media channels and create newsletters.
- You take care of the organization and execution of internal and external events (e.g. meetups, user groups, webinars and conferences).
- Taking care of our major and important partners like Atlassian, Slack, JFrog, Amazon AWS etc. is also part of your responsibilities.
- In coordination with our HR team, you will create employer branding campaigns.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.