Marketing Manager (f/m)
You are interested in both marketing and the IT industry? Then we have the right job for you!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f) for our office in Munich.
- You have a degree in marketing, economics and communications or a comparable qualification.
- You are interested in the IT industry and might even have already gained experience in a software company.
- You enjoy working in a team with a high degree of personal responsibility and have a knack for coordinating different projects at the same time.
- You have a hands-on mentality, like to bring in your ideas and then put them into practice with a lot of commitment.
- You are communicative, open-minded and have a high level of social competence.
- You speak and write English and German equally well.
- You are not afraid of techies, because that is what we are and we need you to look at things from another perspective.
- You work closely with the management and assume responsibility for our marketing activities from the very beginning.
- You write blog posts and customer stories, maintain our social media channels and create both customer and partner newsletters.
- Within the scope of our small but fine product range with currently eight apps and a total of over 4,000 installations, you take care of the international product marketing.
- You also take care of our major and important partners like Atlassian, JFrog, Amazon AWS, New Relic etc..
- You organize and execute internal and external events (e.g. Meetups, user groups, conferences and exhibitions).
- Our HR team also needs your support in the field of employer branding.
- We are > 50 people in Munich and Augsburg with home offices in Berlin and Vancouver.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas in order to create something new.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training and learning time.
- Our tools, equipment and offices ensure an atmosphere in which ideas can flourish.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.