Office Manager (f/m/d) in part time
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our team in Munich.
- You have a business apprenticeship, a degree or a comparable qualification and have already gained experience in a similar position.
- You love to organize things and have a diligent approach to work.
- You place high value on responsibility and self-initiative.
- You are socially skilled and enjoy working as part of a team, but also have no problem completing tasks independently.
- You have an eye for things that make life and work more comfortable for our employees and you like to take care of them.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- As part of our back office team, you act as the “good soul” of our office and ensure a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You approach the rooms with open eyes, bring in new ideas and independently take care of all to-dos (e.g. design of the rooms, plant care, etc.).
- You make sure that the workflow with craftsmen, the cleaning service and other service providers runs smoothly.
- With your positive and open character, you welcome visitors and make them feel at home.
- You answer the phone and direct the callers to the right place.
- You will be part of organizing internal events as well as customer events and also collaborate with our other offices.
- You will be in charge of purchasing supplies and other things we need in the office (e.g. coffee, furniture, etc.).
- You book business trips for your colleagues and take care of the correct billing.
- You will assist with project administration and invoicing.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.