Sales Consultant / Sales Support (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- Our focus is on the customer - as an important contact person, you answer customer inquiries and help them find the best solution for their needs.
- You will support your team throughout the entire sales process: from client set-up, to the initial meeting together with the consultants, to offer preparation, follow-up, project set-up and the final invoicing.
- In cooperation with our consultants, who work closely with the customers, you identify new opportunities and potentials and help with administrative steps.
- You create offers for our licenses and services in both consulting and development. For this, you can count on the support of our techies.
- In addition, we offer you a wide range of opportunities to help shape processes and to develop in the sales area according to your personal preferences.
- Your education is secondary for us - what matters to us is team fit and enthusiasm for the job.
- You're up for working with techies and creative minds and love to push things forward together.
- You want to actively participate in the optimization of processes and have a proactive way of working.
- You work solution-oriented, stay curious and maybe you already know the terms self-organization and agility.
- You like the balance between active communication and "doing stuff alone and in quiet".
- You have very good German and English skills and are welcome to work full-time or part-time, at home or in the office (because we would like to see you regularly for sure).
- We are a growing organization of about 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In unseren Communities of Practice (CoP) diskutieren wir sowohl interne als auch fachliche Themen und vertiefen unser Wissen, wie zum Beispiel in der CoP Design, der CoP Knowledge Transfer oder der CoP Ethics.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2024.
- We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad - we take care of the leasing process.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.