Sales Manager (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have a degree in sales, business/communication studies, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You are familiar with the IT industry and have already gained experience in an IT company.
- You have experience in building and expanding customer relationships and have negotiation skills.
- You are customer-oriented, open-minded and are socially skilled.
- You enjoy working in a team with a high level of personal responsibility.
- You master the German and English language very well, both written and spoken, and you are eloquent.
- In the quoting process, you will work closely with our sales-related consultants as well as our licensing team.
- You will take responsibility for the preparation of quotes and the corresponding follow-up.
- You maintain our existing customer contacts, identify potential expansion opportunities and develop business relationships accordingly.
- You actively generate leads and actively take care of new customer contacts.
- You will assist in the preparation of sales materials and carry out sales activities in a targeted and responsible manner.
- You independently conduct product and offer presentations to customers and prospects.
- You will support our marketing team and provide input for our social media channels.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.