Scrum Master / Agile Coach (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You already have relevant practical work experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach and ideally also a Scrum certification.
- You are committed to the agile way of working and want to transfer it to the teams.
- Ideally you already gained experience with scaled agile methods such as SAFe or LeSS.
- You are very communicative, organized and committed and can also make yourself heard in an international environment.
- You quickly find your way around complex project structures and don’t lose your focus in the long run.
- You’re not intimidated by the IT environment and technical discussions.
- You are open-minded, have a high degree of personal responsibility and a positive, solution-oriented way of working.
- You are proactive and want to celebrate achievements together with your teams.
- Thanks to your experience as an agile ambassador, we will involve you in ongoing Scrum and Kanban projects right from the start.
- Don’t worry! We will still provide you a tutor at the beginning who will answer all your questions about the projects and support you in any way possible.
- You will use common tools (Miro/Mural, Confluence, etc.) to hold interesting Scrum meetings and always keep an eye on the timebox.
- You will support your team in self-organized solution finding and optimization of internal processes.
- You will coach product owners on agile topics such as writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog.
- You ensure coordination with product owners and all stakeholders involved and thus ensure a smooth project flow.
- As an Agile Coach, you plan and organize workshops and open space events, among other things, and host them efficiently and successfully for our customers.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.