Scrum Master (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have completed your studies in business psychology, business informatics or have a comparable qualification.
- Possibly you already have a Scrum certification or intend to obtain it soon with our support.
- You are a very organized and dedicated person and like processes to be as agile as possible.
- You can control communication and are also very communicative yourself.
- You quickly find your way around complex project organizations and don’t lose sight in the long run.
- You have an open mindset, a high level of personal responsibility and a positive, solution-oriented approach.
- You think for yourself, enjoy interacting with others, and have a desire for team success.
- With your experience, we’ll put you to work in ongoing Scrum and Kanban projects right from the start.
- Don’t worry! We will still provide you a tutor at the beginning who will answer all your questions about the projects.
- Later, you will moderate the regular meetings and StandUps or take on the role of coach.
- As an agile ambassador, you will ensure a smooth project flow and work with your team and our clients to ensure efficient and successful execution.
- You challenge and encourage your team to continuously improve operations while also strengthening their self-organization.
- You provide advice and support to the Product Owners on agile topics such as user stories, prioritization, workshops, etc.
- We are about 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in this form.