(Junior) Scrum Master (f/m/d)
Since 2003, we have been digitizing and modernizing products, processes and organizations - with passion! Our services cover everything from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for smart and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg and Berlin, who want to grow with us and shape the future of digitization through agile projects.
- You have successfully completed a degree in natural sciences or humanities or a comparable education and see your future in agile project management in the area of digitization.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in an agile environment.
- A Scrum certification - preferably as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master - is nice-to-have. If you don’t have one yet - no problem, you can catch up with us. For us, enthusiasm is what counts most.
- You are committed to the agile way of working and want to practice and communicate it within our customer projects.
- You are very communicative, organized and committed and can also make yourself heard in an international environment.
- You quickly find your way around complex project structures and don’t lose your focus in the long run.
- You are open-minded, have a high degree of personal responsibility and a positive, solution-oriented way of working.
- Together with your colleagues, you will support ongoing Scrum and Kanban projects from the very beginning.
- You will organize and moderate meetings such as sprint plannings, dailies, reviews and retrospectives as well as backlog refinements.
- You will encourage development and self-organization within the project team and manage the communication with stakeholders (Product Owner, Product Manager, RTE).
- You will coach product owners on agile topics such as writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog.
- Through continuous process optimization, you will contribute to the long-term resolution of conflicts and misunderstandings.
- As an agile consultant, you will have the opportunity to organize workshops, trainings or open space events and successfully host them for our customers.
- In addition, we will help you to continuously educate yourself and obtain certifications of your interest (such as SAFe, LeSS).
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have an international network as well and work on exciting projects.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona, so we are working hybrid, either in our well-equipped offices or from home.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- With our weekly yoga class in the office or in the studio, you can switch off and have a relaxed start to the day or evening.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.