Scrum Master / Agile Coach (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our service portfolio ranges from agile consulting, IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You already have relevant practical work experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach and ideally also a Scrum certification.
- You are motivated to apply your knowledge hands-on as a Scrum Master in projects.
- You are committed to the agile way of working and love to share this with our customers and their teams as a coach.
- Ideally you already gained experience with scaled agile methods such as SAFe or LeSS.
- You are very communicative, organized and committed and can also make yourself heard in an international environment.
- You quickly find your way around complex project structures and don’t lose your focus in the long run.
- You’re not intimidated by the IT environment and technical discussions.
- You are open-minded, have a high degree of personal responsibility and a positive, solution-oriented way of working.
- You are proactive and want to celebrate achievements together with your teams.
- Thanks to your experience as an agile ambassador, we will involve you in ongoing Scrum and Kanban projects right from the start.
- Don’t worry! We will still provide you a tutor at the beginning who will answer all your questions about the projects and support you in any way possible.
- You will use common tools (Miro/Mural, Confluence, etc.) to hold interesting Scrum meetings and always keep an eye on the timebox.
- You will support your team in self-organized solution finding and optimization of internal processes.
- You will coach product owners on agile topics such as writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog.
- You ensure coordination with product owners and all stakeholders involved and thus ensure a smooth project flow.
- As an Agile Coach, you plan and organize workshops and open space events, among other things, and host them efficiently and successfully for our customers.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.