Scrum Master (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- Together with your colleagues, you will support ongoing Scrum and Kanban projects from the very beginning.
- You will organize and moderate meetings such as sprint plannings, dailies, reviews and retrospectives as well as backlog refinements.
- You will encourage development and self-organization within the project team and manage the communication with stakeholders (Product Owner, Product Manager, RTE).
- You will coach product owners on agile topics such as writing user stories and prioritizing the backlog.
- Through continuous process optimization, you will contribute to the long-term resolution of conflicts and misunderstandings.
- As an agile consultant, you will have the opportunity to organize workshops, trainings or open space events and successfully host them for our customers.
- In addition, we will help you to continuously educate yourself and obtain certifications of your interest (such as SAFe, LeSS).
- You have successfully completed a degree in natural sciences or humanities or a comparable education and see your future in agile project management in the area of digitization.
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in an agile environment.
- A Scrum certification - preferably as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master - is nice-to-have. If you don't have one yet - no problem, you can catch up with us. For us, enthusiasm is what counts most.
- You are committed to the agile way of working and want to practice and communicate it within our customer projects.
- You are very communicative, organized and committed and can also make yourself heard in an international environment.
- You quickly find your way around complex project structures and don't lose your focus in the long run.
- You are open-minded, have a high degree of personal responsibility and a positive, solution-oriented way of working.
- We are a growing organization of over 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.