Senior DevOps Engineer (w/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. As part of the HiQ Group, we work in an international environment and are in constant contact with the stakeholders of the group. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our location in Munich, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- Together with your team you will design and implement automation solutions for managing cloud infrastructure using AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- You will help with the dynamic provisioning of Kubernetes clusters for our clients.
- You develop and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines using Git and CI/CD tools.
- In addition to that, you will monitor and manage system performance, availability and security using DataDog, Prometheus, Cortex, and Grafana.
- You will use our centralized logging solutions to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- You will work in a scaled agile (Scrum) environment and will be closely aligned with other development teams.
- Writing traceable and clean documentation as well as mentoring less experienced Cloud DevOps engineers will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You have gained 5+ years of experience in DevOps or a related field.
- You have strong experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud).
- You also have hands-on experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes).
- You are proficient in common programming/scripting languages (e.g. Golang, Python, BASH) and have experience working with monitoring and logging solutions (e.g. DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana or ELK).
- You have a strong understanding of security and compliance best practices.
- You work solution oriented, practice proactive communication and are comfortable working in a self-organized team.
- You independently keep yourself up to date on new trends and technologies in DevOps and enjoy sharing your knowledge with the team.
- We are more than 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill out this form.
Curious to know what it is like working at Scandio? Just have a look at our Instagram page or at our blog. You will also find more about our common values there.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.