Senior IT Consultant / DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or a similar degree and have been able to gain at least three years of professional experience in the IT industry.
- When it comes to the term “DevOps Engineer”, you can spend hours discussing the exact definition.
- You already have broad experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- You love Infrastructure as Code as well as general cloud automation with Terraform, Ansible, Helm or similar.
- Manually changing a server via SSH makes you feel uncomfortable.
- You see monitoring / alerting (Prometheus/Grafana, New Relic, Datadog, …) as well as logging (ELK, Graylog, …) as essential components of a productive IT infrastructure.
- You maintain open communication with your team colleagues and participate in the onboarding of new employees.
- You can give constructive feedback and also request it.
- We develop large customized systems for our customers in the cloud, preferably without vendor lock.
- We continuously optimize and expand our customers’ systems. The best way to do this is together with our colleagues from software development.
- With Kubernetes & Co. you develop and operate highly available and reliable system environments for large applications.
- We need your support in designing and implementing new customer systems and requests as well as with the continuous optimization.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will participate in an agile training and have the opportunity to get certified in leading cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Kubernetes).
- As a Senior IT Consultant, you will take on project responsibility and actively participate in the selection of new colleagues.
- We are about 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in this form.