Senior IT Consultant / Software Architect (f/m/d)
We are a technology and consulting company and help our customers to digitalise and modernise their processes, products and organisations. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now, we are looking for you to strengthen our teams in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or a similar degree and have been able to gain at least three years of professional experience in the IT industry.
- You enjoy contributing your ideas to the design process and the software architecture of new systems.
- You are always motivated to create CleanCode and to actively improve the systems you’re working on.
- For you, automated testing at all levels is a matter of course and not just wishful thinking.
- You can fully approve our entire service portfolio and support us in the further development of our offer.
- You want to work in an agile team and take over responsibility right from the start.
- You maintain open communication with your team colleagues and participate in the onboarding of new employees.
- You can give constructive feedback and also request it.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development (primarily AWS and Azure) and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In frontend development, we rely on modern web frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- In the areas of AI and Data Science, we want to continuously improve with your support.
- We are just starting out in mobile development and look forward to your expertise.
- We place a strong emphasis on DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and systems orchestration.
- As a Senior IT Consultant, you will take on project responsibility and actively participate in the selection of new colleagues.
- We are about 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We work in our well-equipped offices or from home and are only occasionally on site at the customer’s location.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - even if we cannot cook or go out together at the moment, a virtual coffee klatch, team or game evening is always possible. :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in this form.