(Senior) Scrum Master / Agile Coach (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You are responsible for the supervision of teams in a (scaled) agile environment.
- You organize and host agile events such as Sprint Plannings, Daily Stand-Ups, Reviews and Retrospectives as well as Backlog Refinements.
- You promote development and self-organization within the product team and navigate communication with stakeholders (Product Owner, Product Manager, RTE).
- You will introduce new development teams to the agile way of working that suits them best.
- You support and coach Product Owners to understand and accomplish their tasks.
- You actively promote and improve agility in the business environment and introduce agile methods to our customers.
- By continuously optimizing our processes, you help to permanently resolve conflicts and avoid misunderstandings - within the team as well as within the company.
- As an agile coach, you design workshops, trainings or open space events and carry them out at the customer's site.
- You are in charge of the conception of solution proposals for sales inquiries regarding new projects and present them confidently to the customer.
- You pass on your knowledge to colleagues and thus shape the educational program within the company.
- You actively drive (self-)organization within the company and take on responsibility within this structure.
- With our help, you will continuously develop your professional skills and obtain certifications that are of interest to you (e.g. SAFe, LeSS).
- You have successfully completed a degree in the natural sciences or humanities or comparable qualifications and see your professional future in the field of digitization.
- You have already gained several years of relevant project experience as a 'Scrum Master' or 'Agile Coach' and can provide relevant certifications.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the agile way of working and can also implement and communicate this in our customer projects.
- Experience with scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS) is a big plus. If you don't have any yet - no problem, you can catch up with us. For us, enthusiasm is what counts most.
- You quickly find your way around complex project structures and do not lose track of things in the long run.
- You are very communicative, organized and committed and can also make yourself heard in an international project environment.
- You also have a self-reliant, solution-oriented approach to your work, which allows you to resolve conflict situations with confidence.
- Your German and English skills are business fluent.
- We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.