Software Developer (f/m/d)
Since 2003, we have been digitizing and modernizing products, processes and organizations - with passion! Our services cover everything from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud. Our philosophy: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for smart and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg and Berlin, who want to grow with us and shape the future of digitization through agile projects.
- You have completed your studies in computer science, physics, mathematics or another natural science degree and have possibly already gained professional experience in the IT industry.
- You would like to work in exciting software projects and help our customers to continuously optimize their systems.
- You are interested in new technologies and would like to learn more about complex software products.
- You want to work in an agile team and take over responsibility right from the start.
- You can develop in our entire service portfolio according to your wishes and abilities.
- We work on projects for large customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software and web applications.
- We do a lot of cloud development and are intensively engaged in containers and serverless computing.
- In the front-end development we rely on modern frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue.
- We place great importance on DevOps, Continuous Delivery and the orchestration of systems.
- As part of our partnership with Atlassian, we are also developing apps for Jira and Confluence.
- With our support you will obtain certifications (e.g. AWS, Azure, Atlassian) and attend an agile training.
- We are more than 100 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin as well as various home offices.
- We work in a self-organized structure and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have an international network as well and work on exciting projects.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona, so we are working hybrid, either in our well-equipped offices or from home.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life balance and even work part time if you wish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- With our weekly yoga class in the office or in the studio, you can switch off and have a relaxed start to the day or evening.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at email@example.com or simply fill in the form on our website.
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our application process and worklife at Scandio here.