Software Developer (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- We work in agile projects for our customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software, AI/Data Science and web applications.
- We develop software for the cloud and are strongly involved in containers and serverless computing.
- Automation spares us repetitive work. For us, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery are more than just buzzwords.
- As part of your ongoing education, you can also learn new languages and methods.
- You are welcome to get certified in leading technologies according to your interests and will participate in an agile training.
- You have completed a STEM degree and ideally have gained some experience in IT projects.
- You have already developed software in a team - no matter if in your studies, as a hobby or as a professional.
- You have already mastered a programming language to the extent that you can implement requirements elegantly, iteratively and comprehensibly.
- You have the confidence to learn new programming languages on your own. We are mainly using Java, Kotlin, Go, Python and Typescript.
- You may have had some experience with quality assurance activities such as automated testing, linting, code reviews, pair programming, or continuous integration.
- You want to work in an agile team, take responsibility from the beginning and actively shape the collaboration in your team.
- We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.