Systems Engineer (f/m)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich and Augsburg.
You are excited about working with operating systems, virtualization, network technologies and the cloud? Then you are exactly right here!
- You have just finished your studies or completed your apprenticeship.
- You are interested in operating systems, virtualization, networks and the cloud as well as in automation and DevOps and want to learn more in these areas?
- Your goal is to assume responsibility in an agile team from the very beginning.
- You set great value upon quality and believe in the power of mentation.
- We plan systems in the cloud (AWS) and our customers’ data centers.
- Currently we deal with Open Stack, Cloud Foundry, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terra Forming and Docker.
- We create environments for the Internet, IoT and Web.
- Testing, CI/CD and a cleanly planned architecture are of great importance to us.
- We love DevOps and place great value on automation.
- We are > 50 people in Munich and Augsburg with home offices in Berlin and Vancouver.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training and learning time.
- Our tools, equipment and offices ensure an atmosphere in which ideas can flourish.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at email@example.com or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Are you curious to know what it's like to work at Scandio? Then just have a look at our Instagram page.