Systems Engineer / Administrator (f/m)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- You have just finished your technical studies or a comparable apprenticeship.
- Operating systems (especially Linux), networks and the cloud are extremely exciting for you.
- You want to get to know many different systems and become familiar with application servers, databases and web technologies.
- You want to keep learning and make new discoveries every day.
- Your goal is to be part of an agile team right from the start and to contribute your ideas.
- We plan systems in the cloud and data centers of our customers (and for ourselves).
- We are currently working with the (AWS) Cloud, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Ansible, Docker and many more.
- We also support our customers in their daily operations, but are mainly in our own office.
- Quality and a cleanly planned system architecture are very important to us.
- Since we are one of the top 10 Atlassian partners in the German-speaking area, we also deal intensively with the products Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc..
- We are almost 60 people in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work from home, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Are you curious to know what it's like to work at Scandio? Then just have a look at our Instagram page.