Trainee (f/m) Informatics / IT
You do not yet know exactly whereto your professional journey should go and therefore would like to get a taste of the different areas of an IT company to find out what you enjoy most and where you might see yourself in the future? No problem! We will help you with this and give you comprehensive insights into our various areas of responsibility.
- You have just finished your studies or completed your apprenticeship.
- You have extensive knowledge of computer science/information technology.
- You are interested in consulting, development and systems engineering.
- You want to try yourself in these areas and gain as much insights as possible.
- You set great value upon quality and believe in the power of mentation.
- We develop concepts and implement them in the software development and systems engineering.
- We are a full service provider: Our fields of activity are web applications, micro services and IoT.
- As a trainee, we will employ you everywhere and you will work actively in your team. Your tutor will support you.
- You gain insights into the entire project process and can decide together with us whereto your professional journey should go.
- We are happy to offer you an agile education within the scope of a Scrum training.
- We are > 50 people in Munich and Augsburg with home offices in Berlin and Vancouver.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas in order to create something new.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training and learning time.
- Our tools, equipment and offices ensure an atmosphere in which ideas can flourish.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.