Trainee Cloud Consulting (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You'll be integrated into our cloud team right from the start, which carries out large infrastructure and development projects.
- You will work your way through our trainee program with the support of your two tutors and learn the basics of the following topics:
- Use and installation of Linux system
- Automation of installations in the cloud
- Infrastructure as Code / Deployment as Code
- Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- You validate your acquired Linux knowledge with the LPIC-1 certification.
- Over the course of your traineeship, you will become certified in one of the leading cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or Google.
- You will attend an agile training to learn how to work with Scrum and Kanban.
- After about two months you will be involved in your first small customer project and will be introduced to our daily project business.
- After completing your six-month trainee program, you will join us as a Junior Technical Cloud Consultant.
- You have completed or are about to complete your studies in natural sciences or a comparable field and are looking for an entry-level position in cloud technology. Career changers are also welcome.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience with the Linux command line or in scripting as well as development, be it professionally, in your studies or privately.
- You are attracted by the mix of development, system architecture and cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google).
- You are very communicative, organized and motivated to acquire new knowledge with our support.
- You want to apply your knowledge first hand in real customer projects and thus gain important practical experience.
- You are interested in agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban and want to learn more about them besides the technology.
- We are more than 150 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Agile, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the CoP Cloud.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the company profit.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- You can help yourself to fresh fruit, coffee, tea and soft drinks at any time in our modern offices.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.