Frontend Developer / UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. As part of the HiQ Group, we work in an international environment and are in constant contact with the stakeholders of the group. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our location in Munich, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You will work in cross-functional agile projects for our customers in the areas of microservices, IoT software, AI/Data Science and web applications.
- You are in charge of the conceptual and visual design of web applications and develop corporate identities for our clients.
- You will be involved in the entire development process and contribute with the creation of mockups, user flows, design proposals and interactive prototypes.
- Your tasks include improving the user experience and developing new features in the frontend.
- As part of the development team, you work closely with the product managers and can continuously contribute your creativity and expertise.
- You are familiar with different methods of usability testing and are able to apply the results in the implementation.
- You make sure that your designs work across all supported browsers, platforms and viewports (Responsive Design).
- As part of your ongoing education, you can learn about new tools, programming languages and design concepts and get certified in leading technologies according to your interests.
- You have a degree in media design, media informatics, user experience / user interface design, interaction design or a comparable qualification.
- You have broad knowledge and experience in creating design concepts and an intuitive understanding of user experience, aesthetics, and design.
- You already have experience with frontend development - no matter if in your studies, as a hobby or as a professional.
- You are skilled and confident in working with the most common applications (e.g. Figma, Adobe CC).
- You enjoy to continuously develop yourself and also to explore new topics for yourself (e.g. print).
- You practice proactive communication to always find the best solution for our customers.
- You have a hands-on mentality, like to contribute your own ideas and then realize them with a strong sense of commitment.
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent.
- We are more than 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2023.
- We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad - we take care of the leasing process.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.