Web Developer (f/m)
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Due to our continuous growth we are always looking for new colleagues at our locations in Munich and Augsburg.
- You are a computer scientist or have a comparable education and now you want to make progress.
- You want to develop software, preferably in the cloud and have already gained some experience.
- Your goal is to be part of an agile team, to also be involved in the conception of projects and to take on responsibility.
- You are interested in web applications and REST services and you understand its software architecture.
- You set great value upon quality and believe in the power of mentation.
- In frontend development we are currently working with React/Redux and Angular.
- We create software for the Internet, IoT and Web.
- Whether Cloud Foundry, AWS, OpenStack or Docker - we love the cloud.
- Automation, CI/CD and a neatly planned architecture are very important to us.
- We do customer projects as well as our own products and love this variety.
- We are > 50 people in Munich and Augsburg with home offices in Berlin and Vancouver.
- Our service portfolio ranges from consulting and development to systems engineering.
- We organize ourselves in small teams with a high degree of personal responsibility and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- Our tools, equipment and offices ensure an atmosphere in which those ideas can flourish.
- We pay a very good salary and each employee is additionally involved in the profit.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, training and learning time.
- Our offices are easily accessible due to the convenient connection to the public transport network.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Are you curious to know what it's like to work at Scandio? Then just have a look at our Instagram page.