Working Student (f/m/d) App Development
Scandio is a software company made up of technical consultants, developers and problem solvers. We are not just looking for employees, but for people with personality. Our philosophy: A good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. Our success proves us right. Now we are looking for you to strengthen our office in Munich. At Scandio you have the opportunity to work in the field of app development during your studies and at the same time build up know-how for your professional future.
- You are studying computer science, physics, mathematics or something similar.
- You want to work in software development while studying and learn something.
- You may have already had some points of contact with the Atlassian products (not a must).
- You like to “grow into” tasks and solve them in your own way.
- You are interested in growing together with your team.
- As a working student you support our Atlassian app development team.
- We already have ten apps on the Atlassian Marketplace and would like to expand our offerings.
- We are always open to new ideas and would be happy if you actively participate in discussions on design and marketing from the very beginning.
- You contribute to a continuous improvement of our code quality and development processes (testing, CI, systems, etc.).
- We are > 70 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg and Berlin.
- Our service portfolio ranges from IT consulting and software development to systems engineering in the cloud.
- We work in small self-organized teams and avoid unnecessary hierarchies.
- We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute their own ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Slack, Zoom, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Owing to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation and the possibility to work in your home office, you can create yourself a pleasant work-life balance.
- We primarily work in our offices and are only occasionally on-site at the customer.
- Due to the convenient connection to the public transport network, our offices are easily accessible.
- We are not only colleagues - cooking together at lunchtime, going on excursions, games nights and going out together are just part of it.
Do you recognize yourself and feel like working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page.