Cloud Native Consultant (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. The services we offer span a diverse set of fields, including IT- and Agile consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- As an IT service provider, we always try to find the right solution in the area of cloud infrastructure, technology, security and cost optimization for our customers from various industries.
- You advise on business cases and then support the design as well as the implementation of customer systems and requests.
- You will work in teams tailored to the project and will be involved in conception, implementation, deployment and automation.
- You will support our software developers or those of our customers according to the principle "You build it, you run it".
- We are currently working mainly with the following technologies: Public Cloud, Kubernetes/Cloud Native, GitOps.
- As part of your ongoing education, you will also be able to learn new languages and methodologies and will participate in an agile training.
- You have a STEM degree and ideally have already gained some experience in IT projects.
- You are familiar with common development concepts and skilled with your tool set (IDE, git, shell, Linux-Server-Umgebungen).
- You are passionate about the Cloud including associated technologies such as containerization, CI/CD or Kubernetes.
- You want to learn about many different systems and get involved in architecture, rollout and maintenance of software.
- You are willing to learn and have the confidence to deal with new programming languages on your own
- As a service provider, you are not shy about communication, both within the team and with the customer.
- You are a real team player and want to take responsibility in a self-organized team right from the start.
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent.
- We are a growing organization of over 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP) and Topics, we discuss internal topics and deepen our knowledge, such as in the CoP Design, the CoP Knowledge Transfer or the Topic Agile.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a continouusly growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, Google Workspace, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2023.
- We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad - we take care of the leasing process.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.