Don't miss it: At the beginning of February, the AWS community will meet at Scandio in Munich. You can look forward to the latest AWS announcements and two exciting presentations on building a scalable Machine Learning platform on AWS as well as predictive maintenance in the field of solar technology.
We are very happy to welcome the AWS User Group Munich on Wednesday, February 8th in our Scandio office. Of course, we will also contribute to the agenda with two talks as well as serving food and drinks.
- 18:30 - Doors open, networking, drinks, food
- 19:00 - Markus Ostertag (Ryte GmbH - CTO): Recent AWS announcements
- 19:45 - Michael Hofmann (Scandio -MLOps & Software Engineer): Building a scalable Machine Learning Platform for Home Appliances on AWS
- 20:30 - Ludwig Siebzehnrübl (Scandio - IT-Consultant & Software Engineer) SolarTracker - Predictive maintenance in the field of solar technology
- 21:15 - More drinks, more networking
Predictive Maintenance and Machine Learning
Since 2013, we have been supporting companies with our experience as an AWS partner in all matters relating to cloud services. From planning an S3 bucket to operating a global IoT microservice environment with hundreds of CPUs - we have plenty of projects to talk about.
We will cover the following two projects on February 8th:
Michael Hofmann will share his experience on building a scalable Machine Learning Platform for home appliances on AWS - using EKS, DocumentDB and Kinesis Data Analytics for a worldwide service deployed in Europe and China.
Ludwig Siebzehnrübl talks about the challenge and the solution of collecting, visualizing and further processing operating data from photovoltaic mounting systems. The goal is to use this data to gain insight into the functioning and condition of solar installations.
As always, attending the meetup is free of charge and we look forward to seeing you there. Click here to register.
Agility on Scale with Atlassian Datacenter on AWS