Scrum Master / Agile Consultant (f/m/d)
Since 2003 our passion has led us to digitize and modernize products, processes and organizations. Our services span over IT consulting, software development and cloud systems engineering to AI streams of data science and machine learning. Our philosophy is simple: Good working atmosphere = motivated employees = satisfied customers. We are looking for skilled and open-minded people for our locations in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Stutttgart and Berlin, who wish to grow with us and shape the future of digitization.
- You implement agile methods at our customers and optimize them in accordance to "Inspect & Adapt".
- You independently introduce teams to the agile way of working best suited for them or accompany them in their further development.
- You coach different roles on the client side, such as Product Owner, and support them in understanding and fulfilling their tasks.
- You help our clients to better set their goals and enable them to achieve them.
- You moderate standard meetings and workshops by using goal-oriented (agile) moderation techniques.
- You identify opportunities in the customer environment and know how to prioritize them.
- In addition, you can contribute to our Academy by preparing individual trainings for our customers.
- With our support, you will continuously develop your skills and obtain relevant certifications (such as Scrum Master, SAFe, LeSS).
- You have a successfully completed degree or comparable qualification and see your future in the field of digitalization.
- You have relevant project experience in agile setups e.g. as 'Scrum Master' or 'Agile Coach'.
- You feel comfortable in an international project environment and are able to communicate confidently across all levels.
- You are a communicative and empathetic person and work in an organized and self-reliant way.
- You have the talent to confidently resolve conflict situations.
- You have a "stop starting - start finishing" attitude and work in a goal and solution oriented manner.
- You are familiar with using common collaboration tools such as Jira, Miro, Mural, etc.
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent (at least B2).
- We are a growing organization of about 200 people, spread over our offices in Munich, Augsburg, Regensburg, Berlin and Stuttgart as well as various home offices.
- We work in self-organized structures and abstain from unnecessary hierarchies.
- In our Communities of Practice (CoP), we discuss both internal and technical topics and deepen our knowledge, for example in CoP Design, CoP Knowledge Transfer or CoP Ethics.
- As part of the HiQ Group, we have a growing network and work on exciting international projects.
- We already knew what value an open home office policy offered us long before Corona. But since we don’t intend to be a 100% remote company, we put a lot of emphasis on a hybrid structure and interactions in the office.
- We are not only colleagues - we often end the day with a game night or a visit to the beer garden and regularly organize team events. This strengthens the team spirit! :)
- Your opinion matters! We rely on an open communication culture in which everyone can contribute his or her ideas.
- We work with modern tools (e.g. Miro, Slack, Zoom, Teams, G Suite, Atlassian products, etc.) and offer a free choice of the operating system.
- We believe in lifelong learning and continuously offer workshops, trainings, personal certifications and learning time.
- Thanks to our flexible working hours with overtime compensation, you can create a pleasant work-life integration and even work part time if desired.
- Everyone needs a break - you can relax and recharge your batteries during 30 days of holiday per year.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a share in the company's success through bonuses and we guarantee an inflation compensation for 2024.
- We also pay a 25% subsidy for the Deutschlandticket if you want to use it as a job ticket.
- Our office teams will take care of your well-being at every location, whether it's a weekly yoga session or a shared lunch.
- To keep you healthy and active, we offer you discounts for our fitness partner Wellpass at all our locations.
- In addition to that, you can pick your favorite bike via JobRad - we take care of the leasing process.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the application process and worklife at Scandio can be found here.